1) The indictment is for laundering money related to Russian business dealings going back 14 years. There is no mention of or accusation of collusion during the campaign.
2) “Conspiracy against the United States” is what the government calls not paying all your taxes. It has nothing whatsoever to do with “treason.”
3) The maximum possible penalty on that charge is only five years in prison. The punishment on that charge is often probation.
4) There’s no tie to the Trump campaign.
5) The Manafort wiretap started over a year before Trump ever spoke to him, was stopped after Manafort joined the Trump campaign, and resumed about a month after Trump fired him.
6) At no time was the Trump campaign ever under investigation or was Trump or the Trump campaign wiretapped.