Skip to content
- K.T. McFarland, former Deputy National Security Adviser, claims that the “deep state” will rig the 2024 US election, following alleged interference in the 2016 and 2020 elections.
- McFarland accuses the FBI of interfering in the 2016 election and attempting to undermine the Trump administration after Hillary Clinton’s loss.
- She also claims that the CIA got involved in the 2020 election by suggesting that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.
- According to McFarland, there is solid evidence of election interference by US intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice.
- She suggests that these individuals fear investigation and potential charges if a Republican president and Attorney General come into power.
- McFarland argues that the lack of consequences for past interference will encourage further meddling in the 2024 election.
- She expresses concern about foreign influence and accuses these individuals of betraying the American people and disregarding the Constitution.